Catalina Rodriguez focuses her practice on real estate related matters including the acquisition, financing, development, leasing, licensing and disposition of commercial and residential real estate. She has experience working with national and international real estate owners, developers and investors on transactions throughout the U.S. Catalina’s fluency in Spanish allows her to assist international clients in navigating real estate matters in the U.S.
She has experience working with lenders and borrowers in a variety of financing transactions, including permanent financing, asset-based financing, mezzanine financing, CMBS transactions and inter-creditor arrangements.
- Represented a leading Florida-based developer in the construction and sale of luxury residential real estate.
- Represented national lenders in a variety of financing transactions.
- Represented special servicers, including the world’s largest commercial mortgage special servicer, in a variety of CMBS servicing transactions.
- Represented tenants in a full variety of leasing transactions in South Florida, including office and retail.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law 2019
- Real Property Development
- B.A., Sociology, University of Texas at Austin 2016
Memberships And Affiliations
- Florida Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors of the Miami Beach Community Development Corporation