Luis Miguel SambucetiAssociate
Luis Miguel serves as a tax advisor and assists a variety of organizations on tax planning. He supports clients in procedures and regular tax consultancy mainly in the real estate, construction and infrastructure industries.
Previously, he has worked as an associate attorney at Hernández & Maury and as a Manager in the Business Tax Advisory area at EY Lima.
Within the tax legal advice, it is worth highlighting some projects in which Luis Miguel has been involved, such as the preparation of the EPC contract as part of the construction project of the fiber optic backbone network, the tax planning of Bodytech Peru, such as part of the regional reorganization of the Inverdesa Colombia group and the purchase of the shares of the Kuntur company.
- Professor of the Income Tax course at the University of Piura - Term 2014- II
- Professor of the Commercial and Tax Legislation course at Instituto San Ignacio de Loyola (2012-2013)
- Assistant to the Chair of the Business Law course at Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Maastricht University International & European Tax Law, LL.M (2015 – 2016)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Lawyer (2010)
- "The Legal 500: Private Clients Peru – Country Comparative Guide 2022" By DLA Piper Peru Private Clients team: Partners Fernando Lanfranco and Erik Lind along with Senior associate Luis Miguel Sambuceti and junior associate Sandra Escudero-Whu. The Legal 500. More info here >>
- Professor, Income Tax Law, Universidad de Piura, 2014
- Professor, Commercial and Tax Law, Instituto San Ignacio de Loyola, 2010 – 2013
- Assistant Professor, Commercial Law Matters: Integrated Legal Approach as a Company, School of Law of Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
Memberships And Affiliations
- Ius Et Veritas – Civil Association