Sougol Shooshtarian focuses her practice in the area of corporate law. She also has prior experience advising companies on business and technology related transactions.
Sougol's practice includes representing emerging growth companies, debt and venture capital financings, corporate governance matters and general corporate counseling of private companies. Before joining DLA Piper, Sougol practiced in-house at two startups.
Areas of FocusCorporate
- LL.M., Business Law, University of Southern California
- L.P.C., BPP School of Law London
- LL.B., King's College London
- Honored by the Minority Bar Coalition (MBC) of the SF Bay Area at the 45th Annual MBC Unity Awards (2022)
Memberships And Affiliations
- Co-Vice President, Iranian American Bar Association Northern California
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises SPAN in securing US$96 million in Series B2 funding round
26 April 2023 .2 minute read