Nicolas TeijeiroOf Counsel
Nicolas Teijeiro is Of Counsel in the Sovereign Finance practice.
Nicolas has extensive experience representing private and public sector clients in international capital markets transactions, including registered offerings and private placements of equity and debt securities.
Bar admissionsArgentinaNew York
- Alsea, in its in debt restructuring and related US$500 million senior notes offering
- Edelcos, in its US tender offer for shares of Edenor (NYSE:EDN)
- Edenor, in its consent solicitation to amend the terms of its US$300 million New York law-governed debt securities
- Globant, in its US$286.2 million follow-on public offering of 1,380,000 common shares
- The Argentine Provinces of Mendoza, Chubut, Salta, Entre Rios and Chaco, in their New York law-governed debt restructurings
- A bondholder committee, in YPF's U.S.$6.2 billion exchange offers and consent solicitation, which comprised the largest corporate liability management transaction in Argentina
- Crédito Real, in its US$500 million senior notes offering and related US$215 million tender offer and consent solicitation
- An Argentine province, in a US$100 million credit facility secured by hydrocarbon royalties
- The largest electricity distribution company in Argentina, in a US$50 million medium-term credit facility
- The largest fully integrated energy company in Argentina, in its debut international offering of US$750 million Rule 144 A/Regulation S notes
- A leading Argentine real estate developer, in its liability management transactions
- Certain sovereign issuers, in their registered debt offerings and related liability management transactions
- LL.M., Columbia University School of Law
Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Abogado, Universidad Austral
Diploma de Honor
- Parker School Certificate for Achievement in International and Comparative Law
- The Legal 500 Latin America
2019 - Recommended, Argentina Banking and Finance
Before joining DLA Piper, Nicolas worked for a New York-based global law firm in Argentina and the United States. Earlier in his career, he worked for Motorola Solutions, Inc. in the United States.
My latest insights
DLA Piper Argentina advises Edenor on the exchange offer of Class 9 notes
9 November 2022 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises Edenor, the largest electricity distribution company in Argentina, on...
23 May 2022 .3 minute read