Call+5411 4114 5500
Federico Vieyra advises on public securities offerings to public and private entities.
Areas of FocusCorporate
- Advised a major Argentine electricity distributor on the exchange offer for the company’s US$98 million 9.75% senior notes due 2022
- Advised the Province of Buenos Aires on the issuance of floating rate bonds for a total face value of ARS16,423,783,860 in May 2022
- Advised the Provinces of Chubut and Chaco on the issuance of several tranches of treasury notes
- Universidad de Buenos Aires School of Law, Degree in Economic and Business Law, 2021
- Honors Diploma, University of Buenos Aires School of Law
- Author, "Force majeure and hardship in the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and in the UNIDROIT Principles on International Commercial Contracts," Lecciones y Ensayos, 2020
Before joining the firm, Federico worked as a paralegal and associate at two major law firms in Argentina. He additionally served as a teaching assistant for the University of Buenos Aires School of Law’s "Conflict of Laws," "Civil and Commercial Companies" and "Legal Theory" courses.
My latest insights
DLA Piper Argentina advises on the issuance of new Treasury Notes by the Province of...
29 March 2023 .2 minute read
DLA Piper Argentina advises Edenor on the issuance of US$30 million Class 2 Notes
17 March 2023 .2 minute read