Kailey's practice focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital strategic investments, and corporate advisory work for public and private companies.
Kailey's mergers and acquisition experience includes both sell and buy-side transactions, representing companies and strategic purchasers.
- Representing venture capitalists, including Elysian Park Ventures
- Representing corporate venture capitalists, including Microsoft Ventures (M12) and Experian Ventures
- Representing companies in mergers and acquisitions and strategic asset acquisitions including ViaSat and BioLegend
- B.S., Loyola Law School Los Angeles 2020
Senior Articles and Symposia Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review
- B.S., University of Miami 2016
- Author, "Going "All In" after Murphy v. NCAA: An Approach for California to Legalize Sports Gambling," Hastings Communications and Entertainment Law Journal, Summer 2020
During law school, Kailey served as a judicial extern to the Honorable R. Gary Klausner in the United States District Court, Central District of California
Memberships And Affiliations
- Loyola Law School's Orange County Alumni Council, Board of Directors
- University of Miami Young Alumni Leaders Council, Programming Committee Member