Andrew Wolfe works on a broad range of capital markets transactions, including registered offerings and private placements of equity securities.
Andrew has experience advising issuers, underwriters and investment banks in transactions involving special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs). He also advises public companies with respect to SEC reporting and disclosure requirements, as well as corporate governance and other general corporate law matters.
- Cowen and Company, LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC in the US$230 million initial public offering of Chain Bridge I
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Cowen and Company, LLC in the US$345 million initial public offering of Concord Acquisition Corp III
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Cowen and Company, LLC in the US$250 million initial public offering of Concord Acquisition Corp II
- Haymaker Acquisition Corp. II., a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company, in its US$2 billion business combination with ARKO Holdings Ltd.
- Globant S.A. in its US$310 million follow-on offering
- Act II Global Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: ACTT), a special purpose acquisition company, in connection with its US$426 million business combination with Merisant Company and MAFCO Worldwide LLC, each business lines from a subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Incorporated
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- B.A., University of Michigan
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Tastemaker Acquisition Corp. in the entry into a business combination...
24 October 2022 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Barclays Capital Inc. in Jaguar Global...
14 February 2022 .3 minute read