Eike Frederik NeugebauerPartner
Eike Neugebauer works in the field of banking and finance law. His practice focuses on project and real estate financing. In addition to banks and sponsors, he has been advising alternative lenders and investors such as insurance companies, pension funds and loan funds for many years on all questions of financing law and the links with the supervisory law relevant for you.
He is experienced in advising on complex financings including senior and mezzanine financings and alternative financing elements such as bonds or notes as well as structuring the legal relationships between a plurality of creditors.
Furthermore, Eike is experienced in structuring asset-backed financings and structured (re-)financings.
- Advising Helaba Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen on the financing of the office tower “Silberturm” in Frankfurt am Main.
- Advising the Düsseldorf-based asset manager Collineo on the mezzanine financing of the Gerchgroup project development of the Dresden "Quartiere am Blüherpark".
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main, Second State Examination 2014
- Georg August Universität Göttingen, First State Examination 2011
- Prior to joining DLA Piper, Eike worked for five years for a major UK law firm in Frankfurt.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Garbe Institutional Capital on the acquisition of a building and...
4 December 2023 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises Cepheus Growth Capital Partners on investment in Komari Group
15 February 2023 .1 minute read