Advances in technology are resulting in a need for technology businesses and legal firms to work more closely together.
DLA Piper and Tokeny partnered to create Digital Securities Alliance, a solution to businesses that are looking to raise capital at an early stage and at a relatively low cost. This allows issuers to raise money through their own website and gives access to investors to wider investment opportunities. The Alliance also enables businesses to digitalise their existing capital structure to benefit from efficiencies of a blockchain enabled platform.
DLA Piper brings the global securities expertise required in a firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries. Tokeny is the market leading platform in delivering institutional grade solutions in the issuance and lifecycle management of digital securities/security tokens.
The DSA marks a significant development in the transformation of capital markets as it finally bridges the gap between the blockchain technology and traditional finance world.
The DSA consists of a common offer that allows issuers to benefit from a genuinely unique offering. Some features and benefits of the Alliance:
- Proven: A common and proven offer where costs are controlled
- Credible: Opportunity to work with the leading players
- Compliance: Compliant workflows for each country of issuance
- Global: Choice of multiple countries of security distribution
- Comprehensive: Full end-to-end solutions needed for a Digital Security Offering