Over the last 12 months, the insurance industry has seen speculation with respect to litigation funding regulation, resolutions of large class actions and consolidation in the form of acquisitions in the industry. There has been significant activity in the industry.
In Corporate Insurance Trends 2015 we have examined some of the trends and key issues that have arisen and are excited to bring you a collection of articles addressing what we have observed and what we believe lies ahead.
- Looking into the future of cyber insurance
- Causation and reliance in Australian shareholder class actions
- Trends in mass tort litigation and natural disasters
- Australia’s next top model law
- Regulation of litigation funding
- Disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation
- Penalties and insurance
- Professional liability on a knife’s edge: capping your liability