We can address concerns about legal liability and legal risk associated with the natural hazard impacts of climate change and can ensure that government and private sector decision makers at all levels are risk-informed when making decisions about climate change.
Our services include:
- guidelines for decision makers to minimise the risk of legal challenge to, and associated with, climate change related decisions
- development and implementation of protocols and procedures that organisational decision makers at all levels can follow when making decisions about the natural hazard impacts of climate change
- climate change adaptation law toolkits for government and private sector leaders and decision makers
- climate change adaptation legal frameworks
- climate change adaptation strategies
- assessment and management of climate legal risk, including supply chain risk