As one of the world’s leading business law firms, we offer opportunities on a global scale to help you take your experience to the next level.
While supporting the development of your career and practice, we provide the necessary internal resources to help you get the job done. We support our lawyers' professional development through CBA subsection memberships, the attendance of CLE courses and workshops, lecturing, writing and other community activities such as board memberships and pro bono work.
As we honour our commitments to our valued clients, we also respect the importance of family, friends, personal health and community involvement. We work with our lawyers to achieve balance so that they will meet clients' expectations consistently and help them achieve their critical objectives.
Read more about working at DLA Piper (Canada) LLP.
DLA Piper (Canada) LLP welcomes the opportunity to meet with lateral partner candidates with established practices seeking to join a global platform from any of our established Canadian based offices. If you are interested in connecting about potential opportunities, please contact Dan MacDougall, Chief Operating Officer, at +1.604.643.2915.
We currently have needs in the following areas and invite associates to send their applications to Megan McAllister, Director of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Insolvency (2-5 years) - Edmonton
- Corporate Commercial/M&A, securities, capital markets specialities (3-5 years) - Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, Montréal
- Tax (5-8 years) - Toronto
- Labour & Employment (3-5 years) - Toronto, Vancouver
- Insolvency (2-7 years) - Vancouver
- Litigation (4-10 years) - Edmonton, Montréal, Calgary
- Patent Lawyer/Agent (5+ years) - Toronto