Are you a practicing attorney in a Latin American jurisdiction who holds a Master of Laws (LLM) or equivalent with a desire to gain experience in the United States? Are you interested in joining a team to work on exciting, highly sophisticated cross-border corporate and finance transactions on behalf of large multinational institutions? Would you like to be a part of DLA Piper’s Latin America team in the United States? Our practice is looking for highly talented, extremely driven, self-starting lawyers with outstanding credentials who can add real value and create an impact.
Why join DLA Piper?
- We offer globally integrated practices and sectors which extend to our Latin America regional practice. Our practitioners in the United States and in the region are part of, or leaders in, global and regional practice groups and initiatives.
- Strong sector expertise approach. We provide an opportunity to build your knowledge of, and experience in, subsectors and develop a set of specialties that few can offer.
- Our broad-based team draws from Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and top-tier law firms whereupon we maintain excellent relationships with significant companies, referral firms and government agencies across Latin America.
- DLA Piper’s Diversity & Inclusion program is award-winning and industry-leading with a strong, global commitment to D&I
- LatAm Women’s Mentoring Program part of our Latin America Women’s Initiative pairs mentees with mentors in different Latin America countries, offering the opportunity for women lawyers to network and gain valuable professional development experience
- Our pro bono program is award-winning and offers global opportunities