Our Middle East telecommunications lawyers help clients mitigate, manage and exploit the unique market dynamics and challenges presented in the MENA region.
Our telecommunications team members have worked within both regional operators and regulators and are therefore well placed to understand, advise and assist our clients on all aspects of this dynamic and challenging business.
The team works for multinational and regional operators, vendors and regulators and has has expertise in:
- Procurement and outsourcing for both vendors and buyers
- Network sharing and other innovative opex and capex saving transactions such as tower sale and leaseback
- Equipment importation and type approvals
- Corporate transactions, including regulatory clearances
- Licensing issues
- Auction processes
- Regulatory advice, including interconnection and access
- Competition law
- Dispute resolution
We also advise on cutting edge industry services such as managed services, VoIP and machine-to-machine services, which are have become particularly important to clients in the MENA region.
Our lawyers regularly speaks at industry events and are active members of many industry bodies.