Cybersecurity has become one of the most challenging issues facing companies, their supply chains and ultimately their customers. In today’s interconnected world – where virtually all companies and their customers are potential targets for cyberattacks – the supply chain can be an under-recognized vulnerability for companies.
DLA Piper’s Cybersecurity group is pleased to offer materials from our May 12 webinar, the first session in our series of 75-minute webinars to assist businesses in managing and reducing enterprise risk.
Vinny Sanchez, Partner and Co-Chair, Cybersecurity practice, DLA Piper
Ryan Sulkin, Associate, Cybersecurity practice, DLA Piper
Topics will include:
- Vendor Selection and Due Diligence
- Allocation of Risk in Contract Negotiations
- Vendor Management and Ongoing Risk Assessments
Future sessions in the Cybersecurity series will cover such areas as:
- Information Sharing – Legislative and Regulatory Updates
- Understanding the International Cyber-Regulatory Environment
- Economics of Cybersecurity: Implementing a Balanced Approach
- Breach Impact – Class Actions and Enforcement
For more information
Please contact Ambika Kuckreja at [email protected].