US 2022 Midterm Election Results - Should Irish companies change their investment strategy?
14 December 2022, 4–5pm GMT | 11am –12pm EST
In this webinar, our distinguished panellists provided insights into the 2022 US midterm election results, discussing the midterms’ potential effects on future US policy, their impact on foreign investment in the US, and the latest legislation affecting foreign investors, including the CHIPS Act and the Inflation Reduction Act. The panel considered the impact of these issues on US-Ireland and US-EU business relations as well as issues relevant to Irish-European business investments in the US.
- Caoimhe Clarkin, Partner, Head of Litigation and Regulatory - Ireland, DLA Piper, Email
- Richard Chesley, Managing Partner of the Americas, Co-US Managing Partner, DLA Piper, Email
- Saxby Chambliss, Partner, DLA Piper, former US Senator from Georgia, Email
- Daniel Mulhall, Consultant, DLA Piper, former Ambassador of Ireland to the USA
- Steven Phillips, Partner, Co-Chair of Federal Law and Policy, DLA Piper, Email
For more information, please contact:
Emma Beswick, Marketing and BD Executive, Ireland