PE and VC fund structuring, quo vadis Belgium?Should Belgian fund managers flag out to Luxembourg?
We would like to announce a DLA Piper master class on fund structuring with special focus on cross-border structuring, the impact of the Belgian tax reform and how the new ELTIF regulation can contribute creating a level playing field.
The masterclass will take place 25 May at Botanic Sanctuary Antwerp, next door to the new DLA Piper working hub.
Hope to see you there
5pm - Welcome
5:30pm - Introduction by Johan Van Overtveldt.
5:45pm - Presentation by Caroline Pimpaud (DLA Piper), Philippe Hinnekens (DLA Piper) and Peter-Jan Smet (DLA Piper): The Belgian-Luxembourg regulatory and tax toolbox: about the Belgian Private Privak, the Luxembourg SICAR, SIF and RAIF; and the European Long Term Investment Fund (ELTIF)
6:30pm - Panel discussion with Renaat Berckmoes (Fortino Capital), Olivier Lefebvre (Tioga Capital) and Peter De Keyzer (Growth Inc.) moderated by Pierre Berger (DLA Piper). Experiencing the Belgian-Luxembourg fund ecosystem.
7pm - Reception & networking
- Johan Van Overtveldt - Member of EU Parliament and former Belgian Minister of Finance
- Pierre Berger - DLA Piper
- Caroline Pimpaud - DLA Piper
- Renaat Berckmoes - Fortino Capital
- Olivier Lefebvre - Tioga Capital
- Peter De Keyzer - Growth Inc.
- Philippe Hinnekens - DLA Piper
- Peter-Jan Smet - DLA Piper