Clean Energy Tax Credit and Incentives CLE speaker seriesHelping you understand and apply the new clean energy tax credits
DLA Piper is proud to announce a series of CLE- and CPE-accredited webinars that address how clean energy tax credits and incentives available under the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) present challenges and opportunities across clean energy projects, the automotive and transportation sectors, and related industries.
These discussions will focus on helping you interpret and apply the available tax credits – providing you with the tools your business needs to navigate the rapidly evolving tax and legal issues shaping your industry now.
The series, a collaboration among our Tax and sector practices, is organized by topics arising from distinct areas of business operations. We will provide an overview of the technical tax aspects of the credits as well practical applications, such as how to navigate the statutes in the absence of complete guidance, how to apply the credits to transactions, and how to transfer credits. As coming guidance unfolds, we will provide real-time updates.
- Inflation Reduction Act tax credits – May 24, 2023 – Session 1 replay
- Electric vehicle tax credits – June 7, 2023 - Session 2 replay
- Renewable and energy tax credits – June 28, 2023
- Status of proposed regulations and administrative guidance including interpretation of issues – July 12, 2023
- Carbon capture and monetization of credits for financing projects – July 26, 2023
- Department of Energy loans and other government funding programs
- Other topics may include tax insurance and impacts of the IRA on hydrogen/stand-alone fuel storage
We hope you will join us for these meaningful discussions.
Inflation Reduction Act tax credits: Key considerations for the automotive, transportation, and clean energy...
24 May 2023
Electric vehicle tax credits: highlights for the automotive, transportation, and clean energy industries
7 June 2023