Renewable and energy tax credits: what the energy sector needs to know
Wednesday, June 28, 2023
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ET
11:00 am - 12:00 pm CT
9:00 am - 10:00 am PT
Joining instructions will be sent prior to the event.
Please join us for the third session in our Clean Energy Tax Credit CLE and CPE speaker series.
In this session, we explore the challenges and opportunities for clean energy projects (generation, storage, and hydrogen) arising from the Inflation Reduction Act’s clean energy tax credits.
Our panel of speakers will discuss the following:
- Changes to existing credits and transition to the clean energy ITC and PTCs
- Status of credit monetization structures being implemented in the market
- Potential impact of the ability to transfer credits
- Approaches to pricing investments in the absence of guidance (eg, consultant reports of energy communities, pricing adjustments)
- How potential requirements such as prevailing wage, apprenticeship, and domestic content requirements are being reflected in project and financing contracts
We hope you will join us for this meaningful discussion, aiming to help you assess and apply these tax credits in the most effective way.