Our Regulatory and Government Affairs team provides advice at all stages of the regulatory process and helps clients navigate the constantly changing public policy environment. The complex legislative and regulatory environment places increasingly high demands – especially in the course of Europeanisation and internationalization, but also Brexit.
Our lawyers have many years of experience and maintain close relationships with many German federal states and ministries at federal level (including the Chancellery) as well as with the authorities of the EU Commission and members of the EU Parliament. Our global network has extensive experience in all areas of international, European and national regulation. This enables us to provide our clients with the best possible support in overcoming the numerous challenges of public commercial law and regulation so they can pursue their interests.
Our clients include national and international listed and medium-sized companies from the manufacturing, consumer goods, insurance, and service industries as well as public sector institutions.
Our key areas of advice:
- Antitrust and competition
- Environmental law
- Infrastructure and transport
- International trade law and export control
- Monitoring of legislation at national, European and international level
- Municipal and administrative law
- Product safety and product liability law
- Public procurement law
- Regulatory requirements in international contract, commercial and distribution law
- Subsidy and EU state aid law