One of DLA Piper's greatest strengths in the area of real estate law is the seamless coordination of national or global transactions, as well as providing our clients with worldwide advice from a single source. Like the real estate industry itself, our practice is present locally and internationally. We combine excellent knowledge of regional markets with an international perspective.
We offer legal advice in the real estate sector with a full-service approach – all our advice relevant to the industry comes from a single source. This includes asset management, transactions, financing and restructuring. Furthermore, we have extensive know-how in real estate management, tenancy and construction law, in the legal support of real estate transactions and in infrastructure projects as well as in real estate financing. We advise on tax-efficient and complex investment structures, always with the aim of implementing clients’ projects quickly and with legal certainty.
Our clients include leading national and international companies, real estate investors, project developers and banks.
Our key areas of advice:
- Acquisitions and disposal of property or portfolios, if necessary with preparatory due diligence and the establishment of data rooms
- National and international real estate transactions
- All aspects of commercial landlord and tenancy law, including the corresponding litigation
- Ongoing advice on all day-to-day issues of real estate management, location development, rental concepts, etc. for large administrative properties or real estate managers
- Advice to open and closed real estate funds in all legal matters
- Advice on classic project developments, utilization and exploitation concepts
- Special real estate (e.g. industrial parks, leisure facilities, hotels)
- Structuring of real estate assets
- Advice on all questions of building law in coordination with specialist consultants
- Real estate leasing, sale and lease back, real estate financing and project financing in Germany and abroad
- Advice on corporate, tax and public law issues relating to real estate