Our clients benefit from a leading global M&A practice that has, for the tenth consecutive year, acted on more M&A transactions than any other law firm. Our experience allows us to execute cross border global deals seamlessly while supporting you across all stages of the transaction and offering you cost-effective, pragmatic business solutions.
Global leader in M&A
- For the tenth consecutive year, DLA Piper earned the top legal advisor ranking globally for overall M&A deal volume according to the 2019 Mergermarket league tables. We were also ranked number one by Refinitv in its 2019 league tables for global mid-market M&A deal volume. With these results, DLA Piper consolidates its position as a leading global legal advisor.
- Our clients benefit from timely, pragmatic and commercial approach to problem solving that adds value to their business and enables transactions to come to a successful conclusion for all parties.
- Supported by over 1,000 corporate lawyers globally, we carefully select teams for each specific transaction. This allows us to handle all aspects of complex domestic and cross-border corporate transactions.
- With local lawyers on the ground, we have the ability to flag potential pitfalls in each country, advise on cultural differences and nuances, offer vital auxiliary advice in such areas as employment and competition law and manage even the most demanding due diligence exercise.
Supporting your needs
- All our lawyers are aligned to industry sectors. We understand the internal and external pressures that our clients face throughout a transaction and the industry-specific issues critical to the success of a deal. We guide our clients through every stage of a deal-from due diligence and structuring, to negotiation and preparation of deal documents, to post-transaction transition and post-merger integration.
- M&A activities unavoidably affect other areas of company law, such as employment, pensions, tax, financial services regulation and corporate governance. Our deal teams include practitioners from these and other areas of law to address all aspects of a deal.