UK Supplement: Carbon Matters - March 2012
The latest edition of Carbon Matters, the climate change supplement of SHE Matters, looks into topical regulatory issues surrounding climate change and includes articles covering:
- Australia's clean energy plan
- DECC issues consultation on support for renewables
- Climate change: Mixed messages on flood risk
- The green deal - Is it workable for commercial properties? Will it encourage green retrofitting?
- The government's 2011 Annual Energy Statement
- The 20th annual conference of the UN Commission on sustainable development
- Simplification of the CRC energy efficiency scheme
- Carbon capture and storage.