Knowledge, support and networking for the in-house lawyer community
Understanding what is truly important to you, both as individuals and a community of in-house lawyers, is at the heart of our WIN programme. By listening to our clients and identifying the key legal and commercial issues you face on a day-to-day basis, we can tailor our services to meet your changing needs and priorities.
By becoming part of our online community you will have:
- Access to tailored information and a personal library to store favourite publications
- Access to best practice guides and toolkits in various areas of law
- A forum to exchange thoughts and ideas with peers in a secure environment
- An opportunity to identify training needs and earn your CPDs through our events or in-house training
- The ability to build your own network of like-minded professionals.
WIN will be shaped by in-house lawyers so it always remains topical and relevant. We invite you to join our community and share your thoughts and ideas – not only with us but with your peers. Register here
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out how we can assist you and your team.
Want to join a client advisory committee?
We currently have two active communities of clients who have elected to help us shape the agenda.
If you wish to join either our GC or Future Legal Leaders Committee (junior lawyers) please email us.