- 8:45 - 9:15, Registration
- 9:15 - 10:00, Session 1 - Introduction to new FIDIC
- 10:00 - 10:40, Session 2 - Application of terms/interpretation (with reference to English law and laws of other countries)
- 10:40 - 11:00, Coffee break
- 11:00 - 11:40, Session 3 - The use/application of FIDIC in other jurisdictions (in particular UAE, Qatar and African countries that have French-based law)
- 11:40 - 12:20, Session 4 – Preparing/presenting claims to a Dispute Adjudication Board
- 12:20 - 12:30, Coffee break
- 12:30 - 13:00, Session 5 – Instructions of the Engineer; Variations and Adjustments – Polish perspective
- 13:00 - 14:00, Networking Lunch
The seminar will be conducted in English.
Participants will be given certificates recognized by bar associations regarding the obligation to participate in training sessions to develop professional qualifications.
Please note that the number of places is limited and participation will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
We reserve the right to refuse individuals from law firms, as well as from consulting and auditing firms to participate in the event.
There is no fee for attendance / participation.
RSVP no later than 27 November 2017 (Monday) to:
T +48 22 540 74 37
We look forward to seeing you.