The Autumn Edition 2017 of our Public Decision Making Newsletter is the seventh in our series of quarterly newsletters that summarise recent developments in resource management and local government law that are of particular relevance to local authorities and decision makers.
In this edition, we address:
- Select Committee's Report on the Resource Management Amendment Bill
- Recent case law on applying King Salmon to resource consent decisions
- Court of Appeal guidance on public sector procurement
- The judicature modernisation amendments and
- High Court determination that the Auckland Independent Hearing Panel approach was lawful.
To read our complete newsletter, please click the download link below. For further information regarding any aspect of this newsletter, please contact us.