The Winter Edition of our Public Decision Making Newsletter summarises recent developments in resource management and local government law in New Zealand that are of particular relevance to local authorities and decision makers.
In this edition, we address:
- Recent guidance from the High Court on fixing additional charges for resource consents
- Recent guidance from the High Court on the application of Part 2 of the Resource Management Act 1991
- Discussion of the recent case law dealing with costs awards in the Environment Court
- Discussion of the recently passed Fire and Emergency New Zealand Act 2017
- Timing of commencement of the Resource Legislation Amendment Act 2017
To read our complete newsletter, please click the download link below. For further information regarding any aspect of this newsletter, please contact us.