Emil Agerskov ThuesenLawyer
Emil Agerskov Thuesen is primarily engaged in data protection and IT law, including compliance with data protection law and IT contracts.
Emil advises on all aspects of data protection law, including the identification and assessment of legal risks associated with the processing of personal data, technical and organisational data security requirements, data security breach management, data transfers abroad, drafting of privacy policies, compliance manuals, data processing agreements and joint data controller agreements, data protection in connection with the use of data processors, outsourcing, mergers and acquisitions, etc. In that connection, Emil has particular focus on efficient compliance project management and process optimization and how to apply theory to practice. Furthermore, Emil advises on all aspects of IT law, including IT contracts, outsourcing and e-privacy, e-commerce law, and online marketing.
- University of Southern Denmark, Master of Law, 2018
- London School of Economics, Summer School, Information Technology and the Law, 2017
- 2016-2018, Trainee, DLA Piper Denmark
Memberships And Affiliations
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Network for data protection professionals, Copenhagen
- Young Arbitrators Copenhagen (YAC)