- Member of the team representing a construction company in an ICC arbitration in relation to the construction of a mega project in Qatar.
- Member of the team representing a leading French Engineering and Technology company against a North-African State owned company in an ICC arbitration.
- Assisted with the preparation of a Statement of Defence to be submitted to the Paris Court of Appeal in an annulment proceeding on the grounds of violation of public policy and lack of impartiality of the arbitral tribunal.
- Paris Bar Training School (EFB), Certificate of Admission to the Paris Bar, 2020
- Paris X Nanterre, Master of International Litigation and Arbitration, cum laude, 2019
- Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne, Master of International Business Law, cum laude, 2017
- Confident in International Arbitration’s Confidentiality?, Al Tamimi & Co Law Update, October 2017
- Artificial Intelligence and International Arbitration: Going Beyond E-mail, Al Tamimi & Co Law Update, April 2018
- The ICC Publishes Revised Rules for 2021, DLA Piper Publications, October 2020
- Camelia studied in France. Before joining DLA Piper, she pursued internships in several jurisdictions including the United States, the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates and France.
- She was also a research assistant to two professors in law in the field of commercial and investment arbitration.