Francesco Maria AleandriPartner
Francesco Maria Aleandri is a Partner in the Equity Capital Markets group within the Corporate Department. He is based in the Milan office.
Francesco has extensive experience in the equity capital market sector, advising issuers and financial institutions in a considerable number of IPOs, secondary offerings, listings and public tender offers on the Italian main market as well as on AIM, both in Italy and in the UK.
Furthermore, he has gained consolidated experience in corporate transactions, mergers, acquisitions and transfers of business having advised Italian and international multinationals.
His area of practice includes also the assistance provided to listed companies on regulatory matters as well as in extraordinary transactions.
- Assisting Aeroporto Guglielmo Marconi di Bologna S.p.A. (issuer), the company that manages the Airport of Bologna, on its proposed listing on the Milan Stock Exchange (on going).
- Assisting the issuer Notorious Pictures, an independent film distribution company, in relation to its proposed initial public offering and listing on AIM Italia.
- Assisting Artemide S.p.A. in connection with its proposed initial public offering and listing on the main market of the Italian stock exchange (on going).
- Assisting Digital Magics S.p.A. in relation to its initial public offering and listing on AIM Italia.
- Assisting Compagnia della Ruota, an Italian investment company focused on special situations in relation to its listing on AIM Italia.
- Assisting Antichi Pellettieri S.p.A., the Italian listed luxury leather goods company, on its rights issue.
- Assisting Gabetti Property Solutions, a real estate company, listed on the main market of the Italian stock exchange in a new rights offering in connection with a debt restructuring plan.
- Assisting UniCredit Bank in relation to the accelerated book building of listed shares held by Carlo Tassara S.p.A. in connection with a debt restructuring plan.
- Assisting a pool of banks (UniCredit, Mediobanca and MPS Capital Services) in the rights issue of Camfin.
- Law degree, University of Rome La Sapienza
- Master's degree in Financial Markets Law, University of Rome La Sapienza
Francesco is mentioned by The Legal 500 EMEA and ranked by Chambers Europe and Chambers Global among the most reputable capital markets lawyers in Italy.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Registered Conciliator with the Conciliation and Arbitration Chamber established by Consob, the public authority responsible for regulating the Italian financial markets