Tomás Alves LLBAssociate Lawyer
- Ongoing assistance to a Portuguese Energy Company on the implementation of a L.N.G. Terminal.
- Assistance to a Dubai-based company in a real estate investment in Luanda.
- Assistance to a Portuguese transport company in a public tender for the purchase of trains.
- Assisting a group of companies in the investment and public tender for the operation of a multipurpose terminal in Lobito, for a total of USD600m.
- Lisbon University School of Law, Law degree, 2021
- Course on Contracts in Anglo-Saxon Law, Harvard Law School (Online), 2020
- 2023 to date, Associate Lawyer at DLA Piper Portugal, Lisbon's office.
- 2021-2023, Trainee Lawyer at Law firm based in Barcelona.
Tomás was volunteering at ProBono as a student volunteer.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association, 2023