Nuno Andrade do PassoAssociate
- Legal support to one of the largest oil companies in the world, starting its activities in Angola.
- Advising one of the largest Angolan companies in real estate matters.
- Negotiating and drafting a USD200 million sports sponsorship agreement.
- Under the new labor law, drafting Internal Regulations, Code of Ethics, and Employment Contracts for Timor-Leste's largest telecom company.
- Negotiating numerous Satellite rental contracts for Timor-Leste's largest telecom company.
- Assistance in compliance matters to an Investment Fund managed by a prominent Portuguese Venture Capital Firm.
- Instituto de Formação Bancária, Advanced Training in Compliance, 2022
- Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Post Graduation Corporation’s Legal Practice, 2003
- Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Law Degree (Juris Doctor), 2001
- 2022 - present, Associate, DLA Piper ABBC
- 2021 - 2022, Senior Associate, Law firm based in Lisbon
- 2019 - 2021, Consultant, Law firm in Florida, United States
- 2012 - 2017, International Senior Legal Advisor, Telecom operator in Timor-Leste
- 2010, Senior Consultant, Accounting firm in the Angola office
- 2006 - 2010, Legal Counsel, French Company
- 2006 - 2009, Legal Counsel, Portuguese company
- 2002 – 2005, Lawyer, Law firm with offices in Lisbon and Madrid
- Volunteer at Palácio Nacional da Ajuda
- Novos Rumos, Novos Rostos - Volunteer at the syringe and condom distribution program for drug addicts
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association, 2004
- Admitted to the East Timor Bar’s Association, 2012