Alexis advises French and Foreign clients on insurance and reinsurance matters. His practice includes representing insurance companies in coverage disputes, acting as Monitoring Counsel on behalf of professional liability insurers and assisting clients on regulatory matters.
Alexis also intervenes on major domestic or international litigation and arbitration cases, with a particular focus on product liability and industrial risk cases.
- Master's degree in Dispute Resolution and Arbitration, Paris II - Assas University, 2012
- Master's degree in Business Law, Sciences Po Paris, 2011
- Article: "Action de Groupe : le point sur la transposition en droit français de la directive européenne sur les actions représentatives", Option Finance, September 2023
- Getting the Deal Through, Air Transport, 2018
- Article: "La résiliation des contrats d'assurance de groupe (Termination of group insurance contrats) ", L'argus de l'assurance, 21 November 2014