Charles Assous is a member of DLA Piper's Corporate team and mainly advises on M&A and Private Equity transactions on behalf of companies and investment funds, both on listed and non-listed targets.
- Advising Compagnie Financière Michelin in connection with the acquisition of exclusive control of Allopneus, French leader in online tire sales.
- Advising Epiktet (Kinougarde/Complétude group, French leader in the sector of childcare services), in connection with the investment by GENEO Capital Entrepreneur and RAISE Investissement in Epiktet’s share capital.
- Advising Cube Infrastructure Fund II in connection with the acquisition of exclusive control of Holfima, a leader in public transportation by buses in the Rhônes-Alpes Region.
- Advising Booksy, global leader in beauty online reservation, in connection with the acquisition of Kiute.
- Advising Crédit Mutuel Arkea in connection with the acquisition of a majority stake in Liberkeys' share capital.
- Queen Mary University of London - LLM in International Business Law
- ESCP Business School - Msc. in International Law and Management
- Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne - Master’s degree in European and International Business Law
Paris II Panthéon-Assas - Master’s degree in Business Law
- "La société à mission, un nouveau modèle d’entreprise dont l’effectivité juridique peine encore à convainvre", Revue Banque & Stratégie, 14 December 2021
- Several experiences in Corporate M&A in international law firms.
- Experience in the Corporate and Contracts legal department of a French company listed on the CAC 40.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to the Paris Bar