Ilgin Ayhan is focused on legal advice in the financing sector. He advises both lenders and borrowers, in particular, on corporate financings, acquisition financings, project financing and financings in special situations.
- Advising a private equity investor on the financing of an investment in Germany in the health care-sector.
- Advising Idinvest Partners on the financing of Kinetics Group.
- Advising Resilience 360 GmbH as borrower on a venture debt financing provided by Horizon Technologies.
- Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, Second State Examination, 2019
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University Frankfurt am Main, Fist State Examination, 2016
- 2019: Trainee lawyer in the corporate legal department of an MDAX company
- 2017 to 2018: Advising international groups as research assistant and trainee lawyer in a law firm specialising in data protection and IT law
Assisting a Pro Bono client in reaching their goal of guiding the future implementation of the Protocol on Non-Coercive Interviewing.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Rosen on sale of majority stake to Partners Group
28 November 2023 .3 minute read
DLA Piper advises HCLTech on acquisition of German Automotive Engineering Services Company...
17 July 2023 .2 minute read