Allexanderia Bingham's practice focuses on the defense of product liability, mass tort pharmaceutical and medical device litigation, consumer class action, and complex commercial disputes.
Allexanderia has significant experience defending clients in product liability and consumer litigation in California state and federal courts, and in multidistrict litigation and coordinated proceedings throughout the country. She has successfully obtained dismissal of cases for clients, including manufacturers and distributors of various pharmaceutical products and medical devices. Her experience includes handling all aspects of litigation from pre-litigation investigation to trial preparation and resolution. Allexanderia has significant experience with dispositive motion practice, in addition to briefing petitions for coordination and related matters before the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation.
In addition to her product liability experience, Allexanderia has experience advising clients and defending claims related to emerging contaminants in connection with consumer goods.
- J.D., California Western School of Law
Associate Editor, California Western Law Review and International Law Journal
Order of the Barristers
- B.A., Philosophy and Women's Studies, California State University, Fresno
magna cum laude
Allexanderia frequently partners with local organizations to handle pro bono matters. She has handled asylum cases, habitability matters, and contested and uncontested guardianship cases.
- Prior to joining DLA Piper, Allexanderia completed a two-year clerkship with the Honorable Anthony J. Battaglia at the United States District Court, Southern District of California.
- Prior to her clerkship, Allexanderia worked as an associate at a San Diego based law firm focusing on product liability, insurance, and commercial litigation.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers – San Diego Chapter
My latest insights
Dispatches from the PFAS regulatory front: California “bans” PFAS in cosmetics and...
13 October 2022 .7 minute read
EPA’s new ultralow PFAS health advisory levels portend regulatory and litigation risks –...
28 June 2022 .5 minute read