- Advising a major bank in the UAE on the recovery of a AED300m debt.
- Advising prime multinational companies with respect to a vast range of commercial activities.
- Acting for one of the major contracting companies in the MENA region in relation to a complex construction claim with an overall amount in dispute in excess of AED1.4b.
- Representing a global food and beverage company in relation to a complex franchise dispute.
- Acting for a major multinational technology company in relation to a fraud committed in the UAE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B.), Notre Dame University – Louaize
- Masters degree in Corporate and Commerical Law, Queen Mary University of London
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of the Beirut Bar Association