Catherine joined DLA Piper as an Associate during September 2022. Her background had been in international education and these transferrable skills have allowed her to re-train as a lawyer and transition to work as a Pensions law specialist.
Catherine advises a very diverse client base of pension scheme trustees, corporates and pension providers in the private and public sector. She also provides independent professional trustee services.
Her work involves responding to queries in connection with the interpretation of scheme rules, legal and governance requirements, as well as drafting pensions documents and corporate due diligence reports.
- The University of Law (England), Legal Practice Course / MSc in Law and Business Management, Commendation, 2017
- Leeds Beckett University (England), Postgraduate Diploma in Law, Commendation, 2015
- University of Leeds (England), MA in International Education Management, Distinction, 2009
University of York (England), Postgraduate Certificate in Education, 2002
University of Lyon (France), Bachelor’s Degree in English, 1998
- January 2021 - September 2022 : Associate, Leeds based international law firm.
- Teacher of modern languages
Memberships And Affiliations
- Association of Pensions Lawyers
- Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association Yorkshire