Alyssa Barbuzzi maintains a general practice in employment and labour law.
Alyssa assists clients with a wide variety of workplace issues, including: wrongful dismissal claims, employment standards, workplace policy and procedure, health and safety, collective bargaining and responding to union organizing.
Prior to joining DLA Piper, Alyssa articled and worked at a boutique management-side labour and employment law firm. Alyssa completed a Master of Industrial Relations and JD at the University of Toronto, where she served as the Associate Editor of the Journal of Law & Equity.
- J.D., University of Toronto, 2018
- MIRHR, University of Toronto, 2014
- B.A. (Hons.), Queen’s University, 2010
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Canadian Bar Association