Lucia has experience working with private credit funds, bank lenders, borrower clients and private equity sponsors on a broad range of leveraged and acquisition finance transactions. These transactions have included advising on bilateral, syndicated, secured and unsecured facilities, as well as senior debt facilities, unitranche facilities and super senior facilities.Lucia has worked on a number of cross-border corporate and leveraged financing transactions, working closely with practice groups across the DLA Piper global network.
- Silicon Valley Bank, as mandated lead arranger, and syndicate of multinational banks (including Citibank, JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley) as lenders on financing for Wise, in connection with the largest ever direct listing on the London Stock Exchange valuing the business at c. GBP9bn.
- Silicon Valley Bank and SVB Capital on senior / mezzanine financing provided to recapitalise Rydoo, a Marlin asset.
- Silicon Valley Bank and SVB Capital on senior / mezzanine financing provided to recapitalise RealVNC, a Livingbridge asset.
- Silicon Valley Bank on financing provided in connection with the acquisition of Redstor, a Bregal Milestone asset.
- Silicon Valley Bank on financing provided in connection with the acquisition of Outright Games, an EMK Capital asset.
- An American commercial bank on the court-based process under Part VII of the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 to set up a UK subsidiary, assisting with the transfer of all assets and liabilities across multiple jurisdictions.
- Fremman Capital on unitranche financing provided by Arcmont Asset Management to support the acquisition of Kids Planet, the largest independently owned childcare group in the UK.
- Bridgepoint Credit and a major financial institution on unitranche and SSRCF financing for the acquisition of JSM Group, a Rutland asset.
- A UK listed PLC on the refinancing of its institutional facilities as part of an extensive restructuring.
- Preqin, the global leader in alternative assets data, analytics and insights, in relation to amendments to the USD180m unitranche financing provided by Barings and Arcmont Asset
- Management to support the acquisition of Colmore, a leading private markets technology, services and administration business.
- Preem AB, Swedish based oil refinery group in relation to its borrowing base and term loan refinancing facilities.
- A retail and commercial bank on the refinancing of a leading skin clinic with the largest network of specialist skin care clinics in the UK.
- An alternative credit manager, on financing provided in connection with the development of a film and TV production studio.
- Zedra, a Corsair asset, on unitranche and super senior financing provided to support numerous acquisitions.
- A syndicate of banks on financing for a UK based group focused on scaling and globalising specialist talent solutions businesses, to support numerous acquisitions.