Thea Barseghyan advises on EU regulatory and compliance, focusing on the legal issues pertaining technology, consumer goods and chemicals industries.
She is experienced in advising multinational companies on key EU digital laws and policies including the AI Act, the Digital Markets Act and the Digital Services Act. She has expertise in advising the cosmetics and chemicals industries on REACH (Registration, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals). Thea also has growing experience in customs and sanctions compliance and anti-dumping cases.
- UCLouvain, Master of Laws, 2023
- Université Saint-Louis Bruxelles, Bachelor of Laws, 2021
Publications and media
- Lexis Nexis: article on the EU Deforestation Regulation (October 2023)
- Legal internship in the Litigation & Regulatory department of DLA Piper Brussels, January to May 2022.
- Pro bono work in relation to the refugee crisis and the independent observation of elections in Belgium.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member of the Brussels Bar