Justyna BartnikSenior Associate
Justyna Bartnik focuses on real estate law and commercial law. She advises clients on the legal aspects of real estate transactions and construction investments, providing support during all stages of the investment cycle; from analyzing the legal status of real properties, through developing project and transaction structures and raising finance to advising on the management of real properties and drafting agreements for the lease of commercial space.
Justyna has significant experience in logistics and warehouse investment projects, which includes drafting agreements for development management, property management and lease of warehouse, manufacturing and office space as well as advice on other legal aspects of the projects.
- Advising Panattoni, a leading international developer of warehouse and production facilities, on numerous transactions regarding the sale of logistic centers in Poland, including in Łódź, Warsaw and Grodzisk Mazowiecki.*
- Advising Panattoni, a leading international developer of warehouse and production facilities, on the negotiation of numerous agreements with various investors for the management of a development process concerning multi-let warehouse facilities in a number of locations in Poland, including Łódź, Kraków, Warsaw and Poznań.*
- Advising a French real estate investment fund on a transaction regarding acquisition of an office building in Warsaw, Poland, including due diligence review of the property and preparation and negotiation of transactional documentation, the negotiation of insurance policies relating to the titles to real properties, and the negotiation of representations and warranties.*
- Participating in preparation of a due diligence report relating to the acquisition of logistic portfolio concerning several jurisdictions in Poland, Germany and the UK.*
- Advising a US real estate investment fund on transaction relating to the acquisition of a logistic center in Łódź, Poland, including due diligence review of the property and preparation and negotiation of transactional documentation.*
- Advising a French real estate investment fund on asset management of the office building in Warsaw, Poland, including negotiation of lease agreements, representing the client in pre-court proceedings in disputes with tenants. * Experience gained before joining DLA Piper.
- University of Wrocław, Master of Laws Degree, 2016
- May 2021 – present, Associate, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- July 2020 – May 2021, Associate, international law firm, Warsaw
- January 2017 – June 2020, Lawyer, international law firm, Warsaw
- July 2016 – December 2016, Junior Associate, independent Polish law firm, Warsaw
- June 2015 – June 2016, Trainee, independent Polish law firm, Warsaw
- April 2012 – June 2012, Trainee, Budimex, Wrocław