Paweł BartosiewiczSenior Associate
Paweł Bartosiewicz represents clients - in particular from the construction, energy, and defense sectors - in litigation and arbitration proceedings.He also has experience in cross-border disputes, including temporary injunction proceedings in arbitral cases, and advises clients on real estate and corporate disputes.
- Advising a Polish construction company on a dispute with a subcontractor concerning the performance of an agreement for modernizing power infrastructure
- Advising a multinational defense company on a dispute with the Polish State Treasury concerning an agreement to supply electronic systems for military helicopters
- Advising a Polish construction company on a dispute with an investor concerning the settlement of a contract
- University of Warsaw, Master of Laws, 2016
- University of Warsaw, The Centre for the Study of English and European Law, Diploma Course in English and EU law, 2016
Memberships And Affiliations