Clare practices in the area of intellectual property and technology, with a particular focus on commercial and IT arrangements such as e-commerce, distribution and supply or purchase of good and services.Clare’s clients include companies in a range of sectors including retail, food, manufacturing, technology and financial services.
- Advising a UK luxury car manufacturer in respect of its global connected car programme, a key component of its strategic digital transformation programme.
- Advising an international soft drinks business in respect of its transport and warehousing agreement with a national logistics supplier. Clare provided support from “cradle to grave” including advice on structuring the procurement process and the preparation of tender documentation, development of the contract documentation and the commercial and operational schedules, and the negotiation of the contract through to execution.
- Acted for a leading government department in relation to the extension and reset of a long term telecommunications agreement with a large UK telecommunications provider.
- Supporting a large UK Bank as it negotiated an extension of a key strategic operational contract.
- Advising an international manufacturer and supplier of healthcare products in relation to its day-to-day requirements regarding its global trading arrangements. This has included providing advice in respect of various distribution and supply arrangements.
- University of Exeter, BA (Hons) (2.1)
The College of Law, Chester, GDL (Commendation) and LPC (Distinction)
- Clare provides pro-bono support and has most recently secured UK citizenship for two children as part of the firm’s collaboration with the Greater Manchester Immigration Aid Unit.