Carole Bellis Hutchins BellisPartner
Carole advises emerging growth companies from formation to exit primarily in the biotech, medical device, diagnostic and healthcare technology sectors. She specializes in corporate law and governance, financing and M&A transactions and has considerable experience working with faculty members at research institutions across the country in the formation and financing of new companies. She also regularly represents investors in privately held companies in the life sciences.
- Represented Valitor in US$30.0 million Series B financing
- Represented Q Bio in US$60 million Series B financing
- Represented MVRx in its acquisition by MedTecX
- Represents Delta Dental of California in its strategic investments
- J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law
- B.S., B.A., Florida State University