Technology associate with international experience gained in DLA London and Dublin. Experienced in strategic sourcing, technology & commercial contracts and data protection. Dual qualified in England & Wales and Ireland.
Cezary acted for a number of leading UK and Irish multinationals, advising on big-ticket technology outsourcing, including through competitive procurement process. He's helped companies subject to different regulatory regimes procure services relating to: data centre managed services, apps development and maintenance, core banking platform and BPO. He's experienced in creating long-term business relationships through a variety of commercial contracts.
Cezary regularly acts for technology start ups, helping facilitate routes to market by the most optimal contractual structures. He also advises satellite and telecoms companies on regulatory aspects of expanding into new markets. Cezary spent 6 months on secondment to Unilever plc and 2 years in DLA Piper Dublin, helping establish the Intellectual Property and Technology practice in Ireland.
- Acted for National Grid on a number of strategic procurements for the UK and the US, including: 1) the ADM framework, 2) managed workplace services, 3) contingent labour services, 4) data centre manged services.
- Acted for a leading Irish bank on a procurement of its core banking platform.
- Advised an AI company providing booking engine personalisation to the hotel industry on data protection aspects of its solution and established a contractual framework catering for various routes to market in the UK and Ireland.
- Acted for a leading Irish medical university on establishing a joint educational institute in China.
- Assisted the biggest Covid-testing laboratory in Ireland in creating a data protection compliance.
- Regular telecoms advice to a global technology company in relation to its satellite internet services in the UK & Ireland.
- Secondment to Unilever plc.