Rhiannon Bidwell LLB Hons, MScRhi-ah-nunShe/herAssociate
Rhiannon Bidwell is an Associate in the Intellectual Property and Technology group, focusing on commercial contracts. Having trained with the firm in 2019, Rhiannon now advises on a number of matters for both the public sector and private companies. She is actively engaged in the Life Sciences and Technology sectors.
- University of Portsmouth, Law with Business LLB Hons, 2015
- University of Law (Chester) Legal Practice Course and MSc in Law, Business and Management, 2016
- 2016 – 2019 Commercial Contracts Paralegal at an Alternative Business Structure.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Trustee at Flintshire Local Voluntary Council
- Law with Business LLB Hons (University of Portsmouth)
- Legal Practice Course and MSc in Law, Business and Management.