Shane Bilardi is experienced in M&A, joint ventures and equity raisings for public and private companies with a particular focus on takeovers and schemes of arrangement.
He also has experience in the Corporations Act, the ASX Listing Rules and Takeovers Panel proceedings, being involved in a number of Takeover Panel applications.
Shane is predominantly active in the food and agribusiness sectors as well as advising many industry leading clients in the energy, technology, consumer goods and life science and healthcare markets.
- The Australian Financial Review (AFR) Best Lawyers ranked for Mergers and Acquisitions, Agriculture and Rural Affairs, Corporate Law, Equity Capital Markets, 2013 - 2021
- Listed in IFLR1000 as a Notable Practitioner in M&A and Banking, 2021
- Legal500 Asia-Pacific recognises Shane as a Recommended Practitioner for Corporate M&A and Capital Markets, 2021
- Nominated for Dealmaker of the Year at the 2018 Australian Law Awards
Memberships And Affiliations
- Law Institute of Victoria