Petter has extensive experience in transactions, including experience with due diligence and contract negotiations within M&A. He possesses vast knowledge of the Norwegian electricity market, both production and networks, as well as the regulatory framework.
- Ludwig Maximilians Universität München, LL.M, 2001
- University of Oslo, Cand. jur., 1998
- Erasmus Universität Regensburg, Special subjects, 1994
Examen Philosophicum, 1991
- 2014 - present; Partner, Advokatfirma DLA Piper Norway
- 2001 - 2013; Partner and lawyer, different Oslo-based law firms