Michał BobrykJunior Associate
Michał Bobryk focuses on environmental protection and administrative law issues (including administrative and court-administrative proceedings) related to industrial emissions (including BAT conclusions), greenhouse emissions (including the EU ETS system), odour nuisances, environmental impact assessments, waste management, water and sewage management, or the location and development of wind farms.
- Analysis of issues in the field of environmental law and the law of the investment and construction process (including BAT Conclusions), was management, water and wastewater management, environmental impact, assessments, location and construction of wind farms.
- Preparation of letters for administrative and administrative court proceedings and soft law procedures.
- Drafting memoranda and legal opinions in the field of environmental law, water law and construction law.
- Conducting due diligence research of wind farms, power and thermal power plants, service and office buildings from the point of view of environmental law and regulations governing the investment and construction process.
- Providing law support to the Company’s internal departments (asset, leasing).
- Support in drafting and negotiating contrast.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with internal Group policies and local regulations.
- University of Warsaw; Master of Laws, 2022
- March 2020 – April 2021, Paralegal, Law Firm based in Warsaw